Mathematics Program Development & Support
Implementation of the Kansas Mathematics Standards is complex and requires many components to be effective in developing mathematics learning for all students. It requires teachers to have a deep understanding of the mathematical knowledge that they are expected to teach and a clear view of how student learning of that mathematics develops and progresses across grades. It also requires research-informed teaching practices that support the mathematics learning of all students. Smoky Hill Education Service Center is here to meet your needs in developing a rich mathematics program. We can help you diagnose your needs and take the necessary steps to improve student learning and achievement. Below are a few areas in which we can coach you in this process:
- Curriculum or resource adoption
- Curriculum or resource mapping and alignment
- Evidenced-based intervention strategies and RTI support
- Evidenced-based instructional strategies
- Using data to support instructional decisions
- Development and analysis of acceleration programs
- Effective math instruction and program implementation
- Integrating the use of mathematical tools and technology
Let Smoky Hill Education Service Center help you create a mathematics program that will better meet the needs of your students and propel them into becoming successful in any academic career or professional path that they choose. We listen, we collaborate, and we help you build, implement, and execute a plan to bring about real, sustainable change. As a hands-on partner, we will meet you where you are - with the team and resources you have, and the goals you wish to achieve.
For more information, contact Melissa Fast at 785-825-9195 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.