We offer a variety of coaching a mentoring services at Smoky Hill Education Service Center. Our instructional coaching services empower K-12 school leaders and teachers to align their instruction and curriculum with readiness standards and motivate students to achieve their career and college goals.
Our consultants partner with teachers for job-embedded professional learning that enhances teachers' understanding of students, the curriculum, and pedagogy for the purpose of solving problems that impede teacher success and pursuing interests that enhance teacher success.
We believe coaching has several significant components:
- Coaching is a partnership.
- Coaching is job-embedded.
- Coaching is about professional learning.
- Coaching enhances teachers' capacity.
- Coaching supports reflection about students, the curriculum, and pedagogy.
- Coaching helps teachers enhance their success as teachers.
Quality teaching practices influence student achievement. Instructional coaching practices influence the quality of teaching. Instructional coaches are an incredibly important part of the student achievement equation.
Both in-person and virtual options are available.
Contact one of or education consultants to schedule a customized coaching program.