- Latest Updates: News releases and other “breaking news” posted to the website as it happens.
- SHESC Messenger: Twice-monthly electronic newsletter, assembling important news, opportunities, and perspectives in one location. To receive the “SHESC Messenger” directly to your email inbox, sign up for the contact list HERE.
- SHESC Messenger Archives: Read previous editions of the newsletter, going back several years.
- Workshops, Calendar, and Events: Our escWeb central hub lists upcoming professional development, full SHESC calendar, and other upcoming events. With free and easy login creation, the site allows you to register and pay online for workshops, print certificates of completion, and subscribe in dozens of areas of interest to receive email alerts when new opportunities are posted. Click HERE for more information about how to create a login and HERE to go directly to escWeb.
- Volume Purchasing Program Email Updates: Receive new printable PDF catalogs whenever new ones are released, as well as other Volume Purchasing news, directly to your email inbox.
- Press Packet: Graphics, information, contact information, and other resources geared to the needs of journalists covering SHESC.
- Educator Resources: Huge listing of free and discounted resources available to educators.